Re-humanising work and life in academia and research
Gender Equality (GE) Academy organize a webinar about re-humanising work and life in academia and research, women and men as partners in building gender equality.
Learning objectives: Promote reflection and dialogue about:
- the different challenges, and the different work, of women and men in creating both equity and humanity in all spheres of work and living.
- creating equity with work/life balance, not at the expense of it.
- keys to doing this work in partnership (beyond ‘men as allies’ to ‘men and women as partners for change’)
- the ‘bifocal approach: the personal and the structural/cultural
- working as partners in doing the gender equality work