Creating a competitive edge through diversity – leadership for Nordic research excellence towards 2030
The Committee for Gender Balance and Diversity in Research (KIF committee) invites you to a Nordic conference in Oslo 8-9 November 2017.
There will be five sessions:
- Session 1. Creating a competitive edge through diversity and equality – leadership for Nordic research excellence towards 2030
- Session 2. The Nordic paradox
- Session 3. Nordic experiences
- Session 4. Nordic solutions
- Session 5. Nordic leadership
The target group for the conference are leaders in higher education, business representatives, equality and diversity advisers, other key players in the research sector, HR managers / advisors, politicians and employees of the Ministry of Education.
Opens for registration on August 15. Read more